Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 11:12:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Evo 3 ?  (Read 4674 times)
Jolly_Club_6
« on: 23 September, 2011, 12:45:46 AM »

Anyone know if there is any truth to this add ?  Huh?

Integrale Evo 3
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 23 September, 2011, 06:53:34 AM »

Well, let's put it this way : that's the third time I've seen that Ad with exactly those photographs ... the price has been EUR100k.

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 23 September, 2011, 08:03:42 AM »

Anyone know if there is any truth to this add ?   

Are you asking the question was there an evo3, then yes the viola coloured car is classed by many as the only evo3.
basically the same as an evo2 but has raised power (about 250 bhp ) and has a unique to that car transmission.
The viola gets a good write up in the book Lancia Delta HF Integrale - The story of a champion by Werner Blaettel
I have not seen the car myself,however i have spoke with some that have and been told it was stunning.

1994 Delta HF integrale
Jolly_Club_6
« Reply #3 on: 23 September, 2011, 09:23:47 AM »

Yes I was asking the question, as I have never seen or read any articles on this fabled car, only speak from some Integrale owners, mentioning that there actually was an Evo 3, must say, I do like it.

Wonder if Mr Lancia after the success of the Integrale ever thought of bringing back a similar car with modern day tech ect, better rust proofing, Cheesy let me think? Delta Crysler or Delta Integrale, no brainer. Wink
nic038
Lapsed

« Reply #4 on: 23 September, 2011, 11:25:22 AM »

It would have been good to see lancia rise from the ashes of the bad press from the late70's/early 80's with the reputation that the integrale and other models have now established, but unfortunately the powers at the top seem to be more interested in the alfa mark being head of the  sporting models, with some fiats been tagged along as well.
we will have to wait for some new blood at the top, a change of directors/managers to realise what potential is being lost at present.
sad really when you look back at the marriage between the lancia mark and the history of rallying, where as in f1 alfa has been eclipsed as a distant memory to the ferrari mark.
maybe VW/AUDI  will stop chasing the alfa mark and buy lancia instead, ( good or bad thing, I don't know but they've done no wrong with Lamborghini or Bugatti ) and chose to give the best  rally car they produced an italian name ( quattro ).

1994 Delta HF integrale
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 23 September, 2011, 11:39:46 AM »

Yes I was asking the question, as I have never seen or read any articles on this fabled car, only speak from some Integrale owners, mentioning that there actually was an Evo 3, must say, I do like it.

Wonder if Mr Lancia after the success of the Integrale ever thought of bringing back a similar car with modern day tech ect, better rust proofing, Cheesy let me think? Delta Crysler or Delta Integrale, no brainer. Wink

If you were following the chrysler Delta Thread you will see that I was told by the Chrysler Salesman that a 285 BHP 4WD version is promised in 18 months, as the Chrysler Thema 6 cylinder engine is supposed to be rated at 285 BHP,  could be interesting. and I think it highly probable there would be a Lancia version?
Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Jolly_Club_6
« Reply #6 on: 23 September, 2011, 12:34:28 PM »

Nice one Brian, those particular models may be well worth a look at, Cool and maybe a test drive. Grin Wink
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd