Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:35:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hatchette Models.  (Read 1349 times)
fay66
Permanent resident

« on: 25 June, 2011, 05:26:36 PM »

Has anyone tried taking a Hatchette 1/43 model apart, reason being is that I want to take a Fulvia 2c model apart to repaint the interior and the exterior in "Fays" colours, unfortunately as no right hand drive models have been made by Hatchette or anyone else for that matter it will have to do as a LHD, and none of the Hatchette 2c's have been produced in my exterior colour, 'Doncaster Grey'.
But I can't see how it comes apart,  there doesn't seem to be any fixings and although I can get a blade under the centre section, I can't see how to release the front or rear ends and I'm reluctant to apply too much pressure under the centre section in case either end breaks off Huh?
A further question is has anyone repainted a Hatchette model, and if so what paint did they use?

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd