Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:47:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia B24 Spider prototype model by Pininfarina?  (Read 2642 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 23 June, 2011, 09:43:12 AM »

I dont know whether this is of any interest but around 8 years ago on a Sunday I saw a beautifully made raw aluminium model B24 Spider body about 30" long in the window of Pullman Galleries in St James, London.
The next time I was in the area it had disappeared so I assumed it had been sold.
Last week when I was away, Alex told me that he had seen it again in the window of Pullman Galleries and a friend of his said it was described by the salesperson as being definitely made in 1955 and thought to be made by Pininfarina. He sent me a 'telephone' photo taken through the window which is poor quality which I have attached.
I telephoned Pullman on Tuesday this week only to discover that they had sold it on Monday! They would not say for how much (naturally) but the impression I formed was that it was aroiund £5,000.
These days I am constantly amazed at the demand for good quality genuine motoring paraphernalia and collectibles not to mention the quantity available and the prices achieved.
Pullman currently have available a large Flaminia Zagato wooden model for sale described as being an original late 50's and made by Zagato and also a 1936 Italian art deco Fascist style  motor racing trophy engraved Lancia & Cie, Como.

* B24 Spider model.jpg (5.24 KB, 213x160 - viewed 458 times.)

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Kevin MacBride
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 23 June, 2011, 11:54:27 PM »

Oh, if only the real thing were available for that price !!

B20 4th series (having a 'facelift')

2000 sedan
Fiat Multipla
Fiat Cinquecento
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 28 June, 2011, 04:10:40 PM »

well spotted,and what lovely things!the pullman sales person informs me the aurelia went for 8000 pounds and the asking price for the red zagato styling buck is 16,000 pounds.best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd