Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:27:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspension bushes  (Read 3120 times)
ah_sprite
Lapsed

« on: 07 June, 2011, 03:13:42 PM »

Hi all
A question on suspension bushes.
My car's been for a pre-MOT check and has come back with the following issues:

Front ARB bushes
Bottom arm inner bushes
Rear ARB bushes.

Just called omicron, and for all of those it's going to set me back almost £300, which I simply do not have to spend. Are there any other options out there?

Cheers
Richard
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 07 June, 2011, 04:53:26 PM »

hi Richard ,i have in my auto jumble stuff-front ARB bushes inner machined from ally[the ones which bolt to the subframe]+three new lower arm bushes in neoprene +one used lower arm bush in neoprene[the reason this has been 'used' is that i had trouble pressing it in so found it easier to get another one out of the box.all of these can be seen in my sedan thread and are beautiful.75 pounds inc uk p+p.if you need the outer front ARB bushes you could put a sleeve on the bar ends if funds are tight.best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
ah_sprite
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 08 June, 2011, 10:29:45 AM »

Sent you an email last night!

Does anyone else have the remaining bushes hanging around anywhere?

Many thanks
Richard
TVR810

« Reply #3 on: 08 June, 2011, 12:39:56 PM »

Have you thought about Poly Bushes, I fitted Superflex to a Daimler SP250.They do not specifically list the Fulvia but are worth speaking to!
Paul
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 08 June, 2011, 03:47:49 PM »

hi Richard,i dont have an e mail[which works].please try a PM if poss.best regards richard 07957292127

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd