Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:20:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Series 1 Fulvia Workshop Manual in English  (Read 3789 times)
bruciebonuz
Lapsed
Megaposter

« on: 07 June, 2011, 12:35:21 PM »

Does anyone have one for sale?  Omicron want £50 + VAT so was hoping someone might have one they no longer need.

Thanks

1969 RHD Fanalone Lusso
ncundy
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #1 on: 07 June, 2011, 01:00:36 PM »

You can get it on a disc from Huib at VL but it only covers the early cars (up to about '66 IIRC). There is a seperate interim workshop manual that covers the cross-over period (S1-S2) and includes the Fanalone engine and piggyback gearbox as well as the standard S2 car, but AFAIK it is only available in Italian. I have an electronic copy if you want, but I'd have to send it on a 'stick. You will definately need it for the 'box as it is different to the 4 speed (comprehesively different - it's not just a 5th speed stuck on the back) and the final drive assembly which is different from the 4 speed. Both are different from the s2 5 speed 'box. The engine is similar to the S2 1600, the major differences being the clutch/flywheel and the con rods.

To use it you also need the Technical Data book as they go hand in hand (the workshop manual does not have many/any torque tables in, instead it refernces the tables in the TD book). The TD book is on Huibs disk.

1969 Fanalone, Mazda RX-8, Fiat Multipla
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 07 June, 2011, 01:16:08 PM »

Huib's CD version is very handy from the VL site, but lots of pdfs to sort through, I have the s2 version and came on 2 CDs I am not sure how much is overlapped with yours Neil?

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« Reply #3 on: 07 June, 2011, 02:45:16 PM »

I got my copy from Mercian Manuals a few years ago http://www.mercianmanuals.co.uk/.  I had a look and they are still advertising them, so may be worth checking out.

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 07 June, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »

hi Jonathan,you may already have one but i have a second hand LMC reprint in my jumble 25pounds inc uk p+p which seems to include s2 .best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
bruciebonuz
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #5 on: 07 June, 2011, 07:14:55 PM »

Thanks all for the quick replies and offers.  Hopefully sorted now between the info on the stick Neil C previously sent me and a disk Neil S has offered to send me.  The help you get on this forum is always gratefully received.

1969 RHD Fanalone Lusso
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd