Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:10:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: S1 Wiper Blade Plastic connectors  (Read 2714 times)
angelorange
Megaposter

« on: 14 June, 2011, 06:48:20 PM »

MoT due tomorrow and have discovered plastic wiper connector that fits inside U bend of wiper arm is broken. Bought a new Bosch 16" blade but none of the modern attachments fit the Fulvia.

Any ideas?

Cheers

I'm entitled to my ignorance!
the.cern
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 14 June, 2011, 08:43:25 PM »

I bought wiper blades for a car some years ago and had the same problem. I went back to the shop and , lo and behold a chap appeared with a handful of bits and pieces, sorted out one that suited, fitted it and sent me on my way. The name of the shop ...... Halfords. No-one could have been more surprised than me.

If there is a large store near you it may be worth a try, after all, they must sell hundreds of the things every month and get used to fixing this sort of thing. You may have to buy yet another blade, but if it does the job a quick and cheap fix for an MOT.

Good luck !!!!!

Andy
angelorange
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 14 June, 2011, 10:09:45 PM »

thanks for the tip Andy, and offer of new set fm Tim

KR

I'm entitled to my ignorance!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator