Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:06:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rubber covers  (Read 2748 times)
rodney3010
Lapsed

« on: 30 April, 2011, 09:11:43 PM »

In an attempt to get my Beta spider up and running and general good house keeping I've been checking all electrical connections including those going into the alternator. These connections are protected by an L-shaped cover which all seem to be quite perished and offering no protection at all. Does anyone know where I could get new replacements?
Rodders
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 01 May, 2011, 09:49:23 AM »

In an attempt to get my Beta spider up and running and general good house keeping I've been checking all electrical connections including those going into the alternator. These connections are protected by an L-shaped cover which all seem to be quite perished and offering no protection at all. Does anyone know where I could get new replacements?
Rodders

Rodders,
do you have a picture, preferably alongside a ruler , I might have something amongst my spares but not Lancia, that may do the job.
As I don't usually throw anything away Roll Eyes

Brian
8227 Cool

Brian

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
rodney3010
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 01 May, 2011, 08:15:20 PM »

Hi Brian
I'll have a go tomorrow but can't promise, it's my employers laptop with restrictions on photos etc.
Many thanks
Rodders
rodney3010
Lapsed

« Reply #3 on: 09 May, 2011, 12:01:17 PM »

Hi Brian, sorry for the delay
Can't attach photos I'm afraid - limits of computer not my techie knowledge. If it helps each length is approx 30mm with one end only large enough to allow a wire through and the other end approx 10mm, just large enough to fit securely over the connection. Hope that makes sense.
Rodders
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd