Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 01:36:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: sacrificial fulvia.  (Read 1876 times)
murf
Lapsed

« on: 01 April, 2011, 08:59:21 PM »

My acquisition recently of another Lancia (a Y10 for commuting) has had a severe ripple effect at home. I've been given an unsolicited reality check by my wife about my Fulvia 'project' and so I have finally caved in and promised to sell in order to make room for "cars that we can actually use".
The offending vehicle is my series 1 Fulvia Coupe [1969/70], rhd, 1.3s rallye which I bought from Omicron in 2006 as a restoration project but which has remained pretty much as purchased but dry stored since then. I will advertise it on Omicron's site next week and maybe on Pistonheads but thought someone in the LMC with more spare time than myself might be interested.
 There is more detail in my earlier post back in August 2007 (page 7) but I got no response at that time and was not under the same pressure to make room.
I can e-mail photos and am open to offers, so if anyone would like to find out more contact me on 07921489571 or 01359221475.

Best regards, Murf.     
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd