Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 11:08:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta, non-turbo Delta or Y10  (Read 2561 times)
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« on: 11 February, 2011, 07:06:24 AM »

Posted on behalf of somebody who has contacted me looking for a Lancia.

Hi

This is a tentative search to see if anyone has the car to suit my needs out there, but maybe hasn't advertised it yet.

Any Beta apart from the Monte or Spider is considered. (HPE, Coupe or Berlina)
Non turbo Deltas too, or a good y10. Or something else interesting that fits the below criteria.

Here's what is needed:
Must be under 1800cc
20 years + old
Not more than a few performance mods.
Must be mechanically good - nothing that will need expensive work soon.
Same goes for bodywork! Nothing that has structurally significant rust, or absolutely needs a respray. I don't mind a little cosmetic rust that, as long as its not about to become a gaping hole!
Not fussed if its scruffy-trim interior. Just the important things need to work. I'm happy to have a few problems that will need a couple of hours poking around with basic tools when I need a challenge.
Preferably with MOT or will pass with no great expense. Not looking for a car that will take more than a few days or cost hundreds of pounds to put on the road.

Surprise me! If you know of anyone who has something suitable, I would really appreciate it.

Located in Bath, Though would travel further for something special that can be driven away straight away.

Thanks
Felix
email  f1exo (at) hotmail .com

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
Harvey
« Reply #1 on: 11 February, 2011, 07:53:06 AM »

I think this relates to a thread on Pistonheads where there's a discussion running about Delta vs Alfa 33. I wonder if Andy has plans to sell any of his fleet of Betas....?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd