Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:44:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: lancia Delta HF Turbo 1991 For Sale  (Read 2351 times)
mark
« on: 19 March, 2011, 07:01:27 PM »

Dear All

After 8 years of ownership I'm having to sell my Delta. Unfortunately I can no longer get my kids in the back so I have had to move on to something bigger.

The car has been cherished and the bodywork still gleams as per picture below. Alas it has rust in the usual places. The worst being the rear inner rear wheel arches that need welding. Hence no MOT and tax.

I would prefer to sell to a fellow club member who can sot out the body. The interior is still excellent. Please contact me if you are interested.

(Please log in to see photo - more pctures available)

Thanks
Mark..
« Last Edit: 20 March, 2011, 02:46:45 PM by mark » Logged
mark
« Reply #1 on: 05 April, 2011, 08:04:12 PM »

Have had loads of offers for people wanting parts as the interior, for example, is near immaculate. Also handles, wheels, locking wheel nuts, even the dodgy rear light screws that brake when you touch them!! Don't really want to take this route so the car is back in the garage awaiting "next steps"!!!!

Mark..
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd