Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 11:40:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Bristol Meet  (Read 2915 times)
Rob
Megaposter

« on: 24 March, 2011, 09:10:27 PM »

Hi,
   It was good to see everyone at the Bull Inn on wednesday evening & for the first time in 9 years I turned up in a Lancia! Grin. I still have my Delta (that I'm restoring) but it's taking a lot longer than I'd anticipated  Embarrassed. Anyway my new steed is a 1990 Dedra 1.8 se with only 40,000 miles on the clock, it's the first Dedra I've owned & I must admit I'm quite impressed  Wink. It's gun metal grey with a very tasteful light tan alcantara interior & as it has such low miles everything still feels quite fresh & solid. It just feels great to have a Lancia to cruise around in again  Cool.
                                                           Cheers,
                                                                       Rob

Rob MacFarlane

1988 Delta HF turbo ie
2000 Fiat Coupe 20v
1987 VW T25 Camper
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 24 March, 2011, 10:06:56 PM »

Yes, it was cool to see you in one. I'm looking forward to getting mine back and driving it!

Did anyone else notice that the road leading up the hill is now lovely and smooth and resurfaced! That'll be fun Smiley

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Rob
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 28 March, 2011, 07:47:30 PM »

I thought the road seemed smoother than last time. Looking forward to seeing your Delta in Top Gear Steve, you must be chuffed  Wink.

Rob MacFarlane

1988 Delta HF turbo ie
2000 Fiat Coupe 20v
1987 VW T25 Camper
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd