Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 11:05:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UPGRADE TO 1.1.13 COMPLETE ....  (Read 2037 times)
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« on: 13 February, 2011, 02:57:26 PM »

Hi All,

I've completed the upgrade to 1.1.13 (notice the version number at the VERY bottom of the page). This means we're all up to date with the Forum software. I've also been radical and written it down so I'll know how to do it again.

If you experience any problem then please let either me or Stuart and we'll look into it.

Steve

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Neil
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 13 February, 2011, 09:22:34 PM »

Steve, what are the benefits of the latest version, any we can see as users?

Neil   

1973 Fulvia S2 1.3
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 14 February, 2011, 12:19:31 PM »

Neil,

I hate to say it but I think the answer is none that you can see. However, rather like a car, the forum is now up to date with the service schedule.

The look and feel of the forum is customised for the LMC so a standard upgrade won't affect that ie: banners and layouts.

But, there are add-ons and other bits we can do with the Forum and you usually need to be on the latest version to use them. So we're looking at those and that was the main reason for doing it.

There is also the 'if it ain't broke don't fix it' view Smiley and the fact that it is such a well used forum I don't want to take it away from people too often : especially once we hit summer and we're out and about. There are 400+ users all around the world and you can be sure that pretty much any time of the day of night someone will be having a look !

There you go ... hopefully answered Smiley

Steve

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd