Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:06:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Richard Fridd Series 2 Fulvia Berlina Restoration  (Read 9454 times)
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #15 on: 21 March, 2011, 07:00:45 PM »

i am pleased to say the sedan visited the MOT inspector today as planned and is back on the road.there is a 'drive it day'50 mile run on sunday april 17? local to maidstone kent so may try it out on that.if anyone would like to join the run please let me know and i will pass on the details when i receive them.best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #16 on: 21 March, 2011, 07:28:49 PM »

Richard,
Great news then, hope to see you at Brooklands on the 30th April.

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #17 on: 21 March, 2011, 07:54:58 PM »

hi Brian,first hour out and someone was photographing it whilst i collected my road fund license at the post office-so bringing joy to the world already!i will try to get to the old motorcourse.the sedan is still looking authentic[shabby below the waist that is!]hopefully anything amiss will have shown up by then.i will visit the chap who sold it to me in the meantime to show him his old car back on the road and see how he is progressing with his s1 coupe.if anyone has a new fuel pump surplus for sale please let me know as i would like to have one in my spares kit during the shakedown period.best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #18 on: 22 March, 2011, 10:49:31 AM »

Well done!! 

I'd love to see it...   Any chance of making it to Brands on the 9th April?   Jason Kennedy will be out in "my" Aurelia and Louise in her Fiat 850 Abarth replica (Fiat 600 base).

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #19 on: 22 March, 2011, 11:52:06 AM »

David,

Please tell us more about Brands on 9 April! What series? Presumably not HSCC.

Colin
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #20 on: 22 March, 2011, 03:34:46 PM »

hi David[and Colin]i will see you both at brands i hope, all being well.if anyone else is going let us know and perhaps we can park our cars as a group.best regards richard

DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #21 on: 22 March, 2011, 05:09:54 PM »

http://ticket.motorsportvision.co.uk/calendar/2011/april/100411-mgcc-bh.aspx

Its an MG club event - but with a number of "guest" championships.  Not sure which is they.

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #22 on: 08 April, 2011, 05:09:28 PM »

the brands event is now upon us.i shall park by the shops if poss.may see you there if anyone is around.best regards richard

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd