Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 03:04:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thema Alloys - 15"  (Read 3451 times)
murf
Lapsed

« on: 09 January, 2011, 06:37:38 PM »

Ok so I'm getting obsessive about this alpine trip thats been planned by one of my daughters for late February, but having bought a pair of snow chains and put my name down for Sliding Pillar's snow tyres I am now thinking it would be a good idea to get some rims to fit them to.
This would avoid having to disturb the excellent Avons that are currently on the SW or the mix that I've got on the 8 valve.
 Does anyone have a set of 15" Thema alloys that they would be prepared to sell. I'm not looking for concours finish to them but straight runnable rims. Please call me on 07921489571.
Kind regards, Murf.
Tideee

« Reply #1 on: 24 January, 2011, 10:06:53 AM »

Hi Murf,
Have you had any joy finding a set of 15" thema turbo alloys ?? - I have a set of 4 available with mixed tyres but may need them for a few weeks yet.
They are not the prettiest, but are round and have at some time had a coating of silver paint - would be ideal for fitting snow tyres and using during your winter trip though  Wink
Let me know if they are any good for you and I can send you some pics...
Cheers
 Smiley
murf
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 25 January, 2011, 10:39:56 AM »

Hi Tideee, I would certainly be interested in the rims when you have finished with them. Please let me know where you are based and how much you want for them.
Look forward to seeing some pics. My e-mail is petemurf44@yahoo.com and my mobile 07921489571.
Kind regards,Murf.
Tideee

« Reply #3 on: 04 February, 2011, 03:39:03 PM »

Sorry Murf - have been mad busy the last week or so - will get the pics over to you this weekend - promise  Roll Eyes
murf
Lapsed

« Reply #4 on: 04 February, 2011, 09:53:42 PM »

Hi Tideee, I shall look forward to seeing the pics.
Kind regards, Murf.
Tideee

« Reply #5 on: 07 February, 2011, 09:15:23 PM »

Hi Murf - pictures are with you - let me know if they are what you're looking for.....

Cheers  Wink
murf
Lapsed

« Reply #6 on: 08 February, 2011, 01:29:34 PM »

Hi Tideee, Just to let you know that I hav'nt received the pics yet on my e-mail. Just to confirm this is petemurf44@yahoo.com if you want to try sending them again.
Kind regards, Murf.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd