Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 04:18:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta vx coupe does anyone know this car?  (Read 3411 times)
Jai Sharma
Megaposter

« on: 28 November, 2010, 08:23:14 PM »

I have spotted a Beta Vx coupe in red for sale. 36k miles and appears ok from a distance but not had a close look. Has the wrong wheels on it. Reg B 648 yhm . Grateful for any info. Car in Essex. Also any idea of value if nice?
Thanks!
Paul Greenway
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 30 November, 2010, 08:32:12 AM »

Jai,

This car was advertised on car and classic website the other month, I think it was by Malcolm Elder classic cars(not 100% sure). It was up for £5250 and described as original, unrestored, 3 owner vehicle with 36K miles, non standard wheels, steering wheel and front fog lamps. From the pictures it looked pretty good although the bonnet lining was missing.

If it is as good as described with complimenting history substantiating its condition, then £4500- £5000 would not be far off the mark compared to what else is being advertised out there in current market conditions.

1972 Fulvia Sport 1600

Previous- 78 Montecarlo, 83 HPE VX, 88 integrale, 89 Delta GTie, 90 Y10GTie, 90 Dedra 2.0ieSE, 91 HF Turbo, 91 integrale 16v, 09 Thesis Centenario, 12 Delta 2.0M-J
Jai Sharma
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 30 November, 2010, 09:58:58 AM »

Thanks Paul. If anyone else out there has info I woudl also appreciate it.

Jai
2Lancialan

« Reply #3 on: 12 December, 2010, 08:14:33 PM »

Jai,

As you're in the same area as me, I think it's the same car I went to have a look at a few weeks ago, but the guy who is selling it seemed a bit evasive about it. He was asking £4950 for it, but I'm a bit short of that kind of money, this close to Christmas, so I was fairly content to take a rain check. The story line I got from him was that it had recently been brought over from Italy, however it's a right hand drive model, which is a little puzzling. It looks like it's in very good nick apart from a very slight crease in the front off-side wing next to the headlight. The alloy wheels certainly don't look right, neither does the miniscule little steering wheel, but I didn't get round to road testing it. If you're thinking of buying it then good luck!

Regards,
Alan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd