Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 05:41:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fulvia saloon panels  (Read 2425 times)
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« on: 23 September, 2010, 05:38:26 PM »

i cant find the previous topic on this but now have in place +wax injected new sills/boxes/gerrish depicted sill extensions [which fit vertically above the boxes.[i have a pair of 'sill extensions' surplus professionally fabricated at 15 quid each if any one needs them]LEE69 how are you getting on with yours?i have not made any further posts on panels as i have been on chassis work.just wondered if there were any cost effective solutions flying around re panels.one last thing could someone please tell me the correct thickness of door skin sheet metal ?my fabricator friend thinks 1mm.advice appreiciated

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
lee69
« Reply #1 on: 23 September, 2010, 06:45:35 PM »

Hi Richard

No progress on the car at the moment, in fact it's being moved soon as I've lost my current storage. I'd be interested in taking the sill extensions off you if you still have them.

Did you get Bill to fabricate these and the other panels?

Regards

Lee
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 23 September, 2010, 07:45:34 PM »

Lee i still have the surplus sill extensions, please send me your details by means of PM .they are not from bill lewis but from a fabricator local to me.also if you need sills take the profile to a local chap if you have one with a folding machine and you should get a good result.[the innner membrane is obviously straight forward with perforations]inners were mostly OK in my case' the boxes as in FAYS post

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd