Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 April, 2024, 05:49:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fulvia sedan  (Read 2931 times)
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« on: 19 September, 2010, 04:15:38 PM »

i see there is a white fulvia sedan on ebay.if anyone here is thinking of buying it i am willing to have a look at it as it is near me in kent.best regards richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 20 September, 2010, 02:29:01 AM »

i see there is a white fulvia sedan on ebay.if anyone here is thinking of buying it i am willing to have a look at it as it is near me in kent.best regards richard

Seems a lot of money for a series 2 Berlina that has stood 20 years and needs work.

And pretty poor value against the white one Chris Hopkins our Librarian has for sale.

Brian
8227 Cool
« Last Edit: 22 September, 2010, 01:26:27 AM by fay66 » Logged

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 20 September, 2010, 05:18:08 PM »

looks to be in similar condition to mine when i got it although mine seems to have been in regular use until recently with all fluids clean and to level together with work to brakes.i cant quite see from the pics if the black paint is to protect replacement sills and arches or old ones.are the seat head rests optional as mine has none fitted.? same colour seats though.thinking of seats i have tried my leather fronts which fit perfectly so am probably going to put my originals to one side to preserve them.so if anyone knows of a s/h rear seat for sale i would like to reupholster it to match the fronts.i wonder how that drivers seat became like that?i was told uv rays can do that

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 22 September, 2010, 01:24:48 AM »

looks to be in similar condition to mine when i got it although mine seems to have been in regular use until recently with all fluids clean and to level together with work to brakes.i cant quite see from the pics if the black paint is to protect replacement sills and arches or old ones.are the seat head rests optional as mine has none fitted.? same colour seats though.thinking of seats i have tried my leather fronts which fit perfectly so am probably going to put my originals to one side to preserve them.so if anyone knows of a s/h rear seat for sale i would like to reupholster it to match the fronts.i wonder how that drivers seat became like that?i was told uv rays can do that

The damage to the seat seems to be fairly common with that fabric, as I've seen it on a number of Fulvia & Flavia, bit of a shame as it looks lovely when in good condition.
Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 13 October, 2010, 06:07:04 PM »

i have been informed of another sedan under a tarpulin in my area so will investigate if i can get more details.best regards richard

Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 13 October, 2010, 06:10:48 PM »

have tried to make contact lee69 re surplus fabrications but have not been successful in getting a reply.appologies if its an error this end.best regards richard

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd