Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:40:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Super Jolly and lots more on video  (Read 2394 times)
lee69
« on: 21 July, 2010, 04:34:47 PM »

I'm sure the creator of this video is well known to others in the club, purely by the sheer number of cars that they seem to own/be working on.

Scroll the list of videos and you'll find lots of Lancias. The coachbuilt Aprilias, especially the Pininfarina bodied variant, are lovely. There's a roadtest of a UK registered Lambda, GO 7254 and 4 FMV (the same car?)

I want this Super Jolly camper for Christmas, if anyone's feeling generous, if only to have somewhere to stay when we visit Mr Collins in Tiddlywink!

http://vimeo.com/6019404

Lee
« Last Edit: 21 July, 2010, 04:51:59 PM by lee69 » Logged
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 21 July, 2010, 07:33:10 PM »

If you really (really really really really) wanted one I doubt Richard Thorne's has gone far.

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 21 July, 2010, 07:54:45 PM »

Lee, thanks for posting this link. What an amazing set of film clips!

For those who don’t know:

The clip of the Astura Pininfarina 3rd Series includes Ron Francis (in green overalls) saying farewell to one of his many cars, presumably on the way from Wales to Holland. It looks like it might be from one Aladdin’s cave to another!

The Lambda in the test drive – GO7254 is the car that was owned for many years by ex LMC President and highly revered hero of Lancia in the UK, Nevil Buckle.

Wonderful!

Colin
chrislg
« Reply #3 on: 22 July, 2010, 12:39:58 PM »

It looks like these videos were posted by someone from the Jansen family who are from Holland. They come every year to the Beaulieu Autojumble in September, bringing a selection of Lancia spares to sell, usually next door to Ron Francis's stand. They always welcome Lancia owners and sometimes have some interesting parts to sell. If you ask nicely I am sure they would also you their photo album of Lancias....

Oh and by the way they use the Super Jolly to camp in at Beaulieu.

Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd