Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 01:28:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta Coupe - slightly obscure parts wanted  (Read 1946 times)
2Lancialan

« on: 15 July, 2010, 10:46:00 PM »

I need a few fairly obscure parts for my Beta Coupe, that sadly have gone missing over the many years it has been in storage. Here's my shopping list:-

1. Rectangular shaped plastic fixings, used to fix on front wings and various other panels/bits - accepts a large self tapping screw. I need lots of them.
2. Removable metals panels from inner wings on both sides - i.e. the ones that nestle next to the brake pipe unions.
3. Plastic splash panels to inside of front wings - if anybody's got any!
4. Top air duct panel to radiator surround - you know the one that always rusts to pieces if you've got a slightly leaking radiator cap.
5. Rubber seal to drivers side window - normally attached to inside of stainless steel trim.
6. Chromed plastic bezel to inside door handles.

I'll be at the AGM at the Belfrey Hotel, Oxford over the forthcoming weekend so if anyone's got any of these bits going spare please bring them along and I'll be interested in purchasing them off you. Alternatively please give me a call on my mobile on 07778-932434.

Many thanks,

Alan

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd