Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 06:56:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Anyone live in Kent?  (Read 2093 times)
Lindsay
« on: 20 May, 2010, 08:29:42 PM »

This is a bit cheeky...I am wanting to buy some wheels on ebay, but the seller won't courier them. Anyone live near Hartley, Kent postcode DA3 could uplift them for me and tie them together in pairs? That's all the courier needs! I would arrange the courier.

Long long shot, but on the basis of you don't ask.......

thanks
j886atv

« Reply #1 on: 21 May, 2010, 02:50:55 PM »

How big are the wheels?  And when does the auction finish

I'm travelling round the M25 on Sunday, and could pick them up on the way back home.

They'd be then in the boot of my car and back to Guildford - from where you could arrange the collection.

Duncan

ps I can fit 4 integrale wheels in the boot of my Alfa, so as long as they're not massive I should be OK to get them
« Last Edit: 21 May, 2010, 02:59:39 PM by j886atv » Logged
Lindsay
« Reply #2 on: 22 May, 2010, 04:04:13 PM »

Hi Duncan. Many many thanks for the offer. Auction doesn't finish until Sunday night though. I have had a mail from one of the chaps I know down that way - should have contacted him first perhaps! - and he has volunteered to do the honours. But I really do appreciate you offering.

Lindsay
j886atv

« Reply #3 on: 22 May, 2010, 06:59:22 PM »

Lindsay

No problems - that's what the forum is for!  Glad you got it sorted  Cheesy

Duncan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd