Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:45:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbie without a clue-bie  (Read 3037 times)
matthewwaterman
« on: 06 April, 2010, 10:08:58 AM »

Hi guys I`m matt, i`m in the army and I am the extremely proud owner of a 1991 16v Integrale. So proud even though i have only driven it 4 times since december 14th when it went to a garage in germany and i haven`t really had it back since.

The reg is j430 tba if anyone knows owt about it. Should have it back in a couple of weeks when i`m back in germany after easter hols and cant wait to polish it and give it a good clean!!!

Its costed a fortune to get repaired even though i only got it i november. Not too impressed with the dealer i brought it off but i`ll save that story for another day. Anyway just wanted to say `alright!` and see if anyone can shed a bit of historical light on the new love of my life.

Matt
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 06 April, 2010, 11:29:08 AM »

Welcome Matt,  Sorry to hear your integrale has started off on a bad note, once it's sorted I'm sure you won't regret buying it, never had one myself but I've been in a few!

Sorry I can't help on the history, I've just looked in the 2000 Register of owners and their cars (the last one we had, currently waiting for the new one) and it doesn't show.
No doubt other members with grales might know something or where else to look.
Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 06 April, 2010, 12:10:39 PM »

Welcome Matt,

Try evoforum - if you haven't already - or have a look at the pictures of the london to brighton runs for integrales that happened 2004 - 2007 - it may be on there ie: flickr

Steve

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
matthewwaterman
« Reply #3 on: 06 April, 2010, 12:49:22 PM »

I`m a complete novice with vehicle mechanics so i`ll apoligise in advance for my probably hundreds of daft and obvious questions which will pop up on here over the next few months!!! I`ve got a manual on .pdf but no doubt i`ll need pointing in the right direction soon!!
fensaddler
Lapsed
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 06 April, 2010, 08:49:21 PM »

Matt - there's plenty of advice to be had here, and lots of fellow owners.  Ask away as and when - also plenty of advice at hand on where to take your car for work, where to find parts etc.  Welcome to the forum and to the club!  We're all too familiar with the 'I only sent it in to have the [insert part/task] done and its been months...' syndrome.  My Delta had a lost two years that way, though the resulting paint job is rather good...

Chris Owen
1987 Delta 1.3LX
2012 Skoda Yeti 112TSi 4WD
toby2449
« Reply #5 on: 07 April, 2010, 08:50:46 PM »

Matt, welcome to the club, & just to say you're in good hands, what these guys don't know about Lancia's simply ain't worth knowing. Best of luck with the motor!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd