Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:26:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Orange passenger door panel  (Read 2665 times)
libbyvic
Lapsed

« on: 31 January, 2010, 10:13:29 PM »

Hi, had the Fulvia coupe out today and went really well. Noticed though that the passenger door panel must have been damp at some time and looks as if the orange fabric has become detached and looks lumpy. Anyone got another?

Regards,

Michael

1968 Fulvia Sport S1 Zagato
zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #1 on: 01 February, 2010, 08:16:29 PM »

Hi Michael

If it’s damp, the panel fabric will get wrinkly, happened to me all the time but straightens up when it gets a bit warmer.

The thing I did on the other panel was to take it off and stretch the fabric. Very easy to do.

You will find it very difficult to find a better panel, especially in that colour.

Pleased you are still enjoying the car.

Paul

Series 1, 1.3 Fulvia Zagato 1969
libbyvic
Lapsed

« Reply #2 on: 01 February, 2010, 10:31:27 PM »

Cheers Paul, I will give it a go. How is the zagato going? Mine is still at the paint shop and has been for the past 4 months. Think its a fill in job while he does modern cars. Really looking forward to getting it back though and fitting all the new bits!
Did I pick up that you were thinking of selling your series 1? Let me know......

Cheers

Michael

1968 Fulvia Sport S1 Zagato
zagatoman
Lapsed

Looking a lot better

« Reply #3 on: 01 February, 2010, 11:53:53 PM »

Hi Michael

Not started yet on the Zagato, like to get all the bits needed before I start. Also bloody cold at the moment.

Still finishing off the Series 1, it’s all painted (original grey/white and the interiors all sorted, carpets etc. detailed the engine compartment. Still got to fit out all the lights and fit new tyres then it’s off to the MOT.

Unfortunately I think I will have to sell her as I need the room and funds to start on the Zagato, sort out my FB Victor and buy another play thing.

I bet you are itching to get your car back, sounds like it’s going to look the business.

Keep us all informed on how things are going with it, I am sure lots of people on the Forum are very interested.

Hope you are looking after JKK 669N, my first love. (that’s Lancia love). Attached picture of your car the first time I lade eyes on it.

Thought you might like to see a picture of your car the first time I lade eyes on it.

Thought you might want to see NPB 8D, before and after painting, not bad if I say so myself. (you can see your car in the background)

Also the Zagato as she is now, bugger, what have i done?

Good Luck, Paul
« Last Edit: 02 February, 2010, 12:23:06 AM by zagatoman » Logged

Series 1, 1.3 Fulvia Zagato 1969
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd