Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:37:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Zagato for restoration - good value?  (Read 3581 times)
ncundy
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« on: 16 December, 2009, 07:33:25 PM »

This looks like very good value for someone:

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/1403013.htm

set of ali panels, set of campags and some weber 40's has to be worth more than £2k, and it doesn't look a shed?

1969 Fanalone, Mazda RX-8, Fiat Multipla
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 16 December, 2009, 07:57:56 PM »

this is my old track day car which i sold to stanley sweet a few years ago. it was rebuilt in lightweight steel from the waist down inc. all floors+structure,doors skins ally+frames lightened.perspex sliding windows+allegerita door handles ,neg camber front ,flavia antirollbar at front,proper campagnolo wheels,ally fuel tank koni's etc.i would love to see this car again so please let me know if it is in circulation again

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 16 December, 2009, 10:10:23 PM »

North Weald.  I scanned some of the photos from that day for my friend in that Spitfire - I now need to find the packet and scan the rest of the Zagato pictures.  I can remember having a ride in your car and an arty (or so I thought at the time...) picture out the window of the lovely swoops.

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 18 December, 2009, 06:03:18 PM »

Yes, it was the North Weald sprint in October 2000. Here below is a photo of the car with Richard standing alongside and with Jason Kennedy distracted by something else.

What a great car! Potentially it’s a lot of fun for not much money. If only I had the space……

Also below is another photo from the same day.

Colin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd