Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 12:29:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Monte has gone to Greece!  (Read 1691 times)
eyore
« on: 24 October, 2009, 07:38:00 AM »

I advertised my S2 Montecarlo on Omicroms free cars for sale page and got a telephone call last week from a gentleman in Greece who spoke perfect English. I sent him pics ,he asked a few more questions by e mail, arrived on friday and was happy. Paid today and has headed off home. Smiley You hear of so many scams etc and despite my initial scepticism here was a genuine customer. Bit ironic that the car came from Rome to Manchester then to me in Ireland and is now going to Athens Shocked
Would you drive a 28 yer old Lancia from Ireland to Athens? Well as it happens I'm absolutely certain he will be fine ,but I'm not sure I'd do it in an unknown car of this age.
rogerelias
Rebel Poster

MY 1600HF IN HEARTBEAT GARAGE

« Reply #1 on: 24 October, 2009, 06:13:16 PM »

I once sold a fiat 124 spider like that, ad was on a classic car site, he was from Prague, a few e mails back and forth, then he arranged to meet me in Aberystwyth, came from london on the national express, i met him at the appointed time, saw the car, we fed him,and he paid cash used notes , last seen heading across the mountains to drive back to Prague. There are decent people out there.

FULVIA 1600HF LUSSO
1958 VELOCETTE MAC
Triumph Bonneville t120v 1972
1968 MGC ROADSTER
1958 Series 2 Appia berlina
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd