Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 09:13:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 832 sw  (Read 6727 times)
m tulloch
Megaposter

« on: 15 September, 2009, 08:10:20 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else want this!

http://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/details.html?id=120168052  Smiley
Jai Sharma
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 15 September, 2009, 08:46:18 PM »

Not just you - I really really fancy that but my German is poor. Does it have 260k km on the clock?

Am I right in thinking that only one was built for Agnelli? And is this is or is it a recreation? It looks "proper".

What a fabulous tow car!
Jai Sharma
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 15 September, 2009, 08:55:46 PM »

The Agnelli one was supposedly light grey with blue leather

babelfish translation seems to indicate a replica-

Equipment ABS, El. Window lifter, leather equipment, light alloy wheels, sun roof, power steering, seat heating, Zentralverriegelung description of vehicle Technical data: Complete run achievement of the Karrosse approx. 130 thousand KM.Der assigned V8Ferrari engine drove newly, into that-test phase-nascent 260 km. The engine was some years? with a contract dealer stored, therefore I would recommend that the forthcoming service should be accomplished. Engine and chassis were built and registered into the vehicle. Full decrease was already accomplished. The vehicle could become certified. The combination instruments all completely replaced of 8.32. Likewise the final pot and the rims were replaced (to original 8,32 see pictures). Property stated that the tachometer indicates too little. The vehicle is to be sold in the customer order.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!! Our opening times: Mo. - Fr. 09,00 - 19,00 o'clock and SA. 09.00 - 13,00 o'clock. Telephone we can be attained also outside of these office hours. We are pleased on your call!!!!! Complete description
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 15 September, 2009, 11:52:57 PM »

Just did the same Babelfish translation as I hadn't got around to Jai's entry,   it's a one off and not an original, I also understood there was only one Genuine 8.32 SW that was built for the Agnelli's, but I think I could live with this without too much trouble Cool

I'm a bit concerned about the bit that says "The Vehicle COULD become certified"
I would take that to mean it possibly hasn't received Type Approval, or the German Version of the MOT, that is tougher than ours?
The 260KM seems to be test miles since the 8.32 conversion was carried out.

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Lindsay
« Reply #4 on: 16 September, 2009, 06:21:17 PM »

Nice idea. Looks like the series 3 LX seats and optional drivers airbag (£600 back then!).  Must have changed the hubs as well to take the 5 stud wheels.

Be nice to have!!
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 16 September, 2009, 06:29:54 PM »

Not without a German TUV Cry  without a TUV it would just make a very nice feature you could look at parked on your drive!

Brian
8227 Cool

Dedra Technical Adviser
Lindsay
« Reply #6 on: 16 September, 2009, 06:36:50 PM »

In that case, wont pursue it!!! Like that was going to happen anyway. Couple of SWs up for grabs just now. Series 3 LS turbo and S3 LX - which is ultra rare. Both UK registered.  I do like the SWs so one would be nice!
Philm
« Reply #7 on: 16 September, 2009, 07:51:58 PM »

Why is the lack of a TUV a killer? can it not be registered under the SVA system here, after all it is a one off special built outside of the factory?
Jai Sharma
Megaposter

« Reply #8 on: 16 September, 2009, 08:41:25 PM »

I am not an expert but I think you could register that here. The Thema itself is obviously no problem. And I dont think you even need certificate of conformity etc if the car is over 10 years old. I have registered cars wearing foreign plates without even having an inspection although perhaps it is tighter now.
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #9 on: 16 September, 2009, 10:58:09 PM »

Perhaps I'm wrong, but my belief is they wouldn't able to sell it without a TUV?
you certainly wouldn't be able to drive it legally in Germany.

I came across this while searching for information on if the vehicle would have to have a TUV Certificate to be sold and exported to the UK, although it wasn't in answer to the same question, this seems to be relevant.

"You would need to register the car on export plates ("Ausfuhrkennzeichen") which are provided for a vehicle intended to be permanently exported from Germany. To get these you must be a resident in another country, have insurance cover for the vehicle and have the intent that the vehicle should ultimately leave Germany permanently. You can drive on the plates for up to 3 months assuming the car is legal (tested in Germany: TÜV) and insured for the period. Any longer than this (which would be unusual) and you must pay vehicle taxes ("Kraftfahrzeugsteuer"). See the Nondos company for examples of (basic) insurance cover and costs. This registration and insurance should cover you for use in Germany and most European countries"

Brian
8227 Cool

Dedra Technical Adviser
Philm
« Reply #10 on: 17 September, 2009, 07:56:31 PM »

If the TUV is the equivalent of an MOT which it appears to be then you would simply not export the car as would any other 'classic' ?without TUV you just cannot drive it away.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd