Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 01:39:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta Oil Pressure Guage  (Read 2688 times)
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« on: 22 August, 2009, 06:11:06 PM »

While on my last long trip of the summer my oil pressure guage failed. As there was no warning light and the car ran Ok on a 200 mile journey, I'm assuming that it is the sender unit next to the low pressure switch (which must be still working) on the oil filter housing that has packed in?

Is the sender repairable once removed or is it a matter of finding a replacement? If so has anyone got one?

Neil

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #1 on: 24 August, 2009, 04:31:50 PM »

Hi Neil,

There's a Fiat Uno part that's almost the same.  Grin  (The wiring plug's is a little different, but it can be easily modified.)

I think it's for the Turbo model.  I bought one for mye spyder, but I just don't have the info to hand at the moment.

Kindest regards,

Guy McDougall
www.facebook.com/RetroPart
Rare Parts for Rare Machines
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 25 August, 2009, 05:24:01 PM »

Guy

Thanks, I'll bear this in mind. I'm going to take off the sender next time I change the oil.

Neil

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd