Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 07:04:28 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia 3 Coupe and Fulvia Coupe (1.3) rally car for sale in Scotland  (Read 1953 times)
A1.6HPE

« on: 20 August, 2009, 09:45:21 PM »

Hello all,
At a show last weekend I was approached by a chap who is selling a very nice S3 Coupe and a dismantled S2 (I think) 1.3 Coupe that has been rally prepared (and used for the Montecarlo Historique).

Cars are in the Bathgate area of Scotland. The standard car looks very good (photos) and was imported from Italy a few years ago and seen hardly any road use in that time. It is UK registered and is left hand drive. Rally car is dismantled, not sure why, but comes with some new parts that were purchased for fitting to it.

Email me on lancia(AT)tesco.net for contact details.

Seller also has a (rough looking) Beta VX engine and transmission for sale (supercharger is present but not the carburettor).

Leo A Capaldi

Edinburgh Regional Co-Ordinator
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd