Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 10:03:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1983 Montecarlo Spyder S2 for sale  (Read 2869 times)
2cojones
« on: 23 May, 2009, 07:46:33 PM »

My much loved Monte (NUC 15Y) is regrettably up for sale due to my current financial problems (i.e.I ain't worked for over two months !)

She is metallic silver, having done 74000 miles,restored and resprayed to a high standard (2004), slightly modified (exhaust,braided brake hoses and air filter only) and standard apart from bumpers and noseband which are body colour. Lots of work done, in fact I invested approximately £10k in five years, on top of purchase price (all bills to prove) and can give full details of the work done to anyone interested.
She is in excellent condition both inside and out. All rare trim present and correct. New CSC exhaust, performance air filter and battery just fitted. Tuned, serviced and newly MOT'd (until April 2010). Tax until October 2009. Top quality fitted breathable car cover, original handbook (rare), 1 litre of surplus paint, spare set of keys, a few new unfitted parts and restoration photos to be included.

£6495 or very near offers

You can view some pics on my advert on www.pistonheads.com  (the price there has been reduced to the one listed above)

Regards,

Chris

Home : 01273 587665  (Peacehaven)
Mobile : 07889 273722
2cojones
« Reply #1 on: 08 June, 2009, 12:03:08 AM »

I have now listed this car on Ebay at a (further) reduced price of £6000 (Buy it Now option). This reflects my need to sell unfortunately.

Regards, Chris
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd