Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 02:36:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Yorkshire area meeting  (Read 3081 times)
carljenkins
« on: 28 April, 2009, 11:01:47 AM »

I just wondered whether there would be any members in the Yorkshire area interested in re-starting a local meeting? It is quite some years ago now (more than 20!!) since I last went to the Yorkshire area monthly meeting which was then held at the Bay Horse Inn at Goldsborough near Harrogate. It would be good to hear if any of the people who used to go are still members and whether there would be enough interest out there in Yorkshire to get a new regular meet organised.

Carl Jenkins.
neil-yaj396
Committee
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 30 April, 2009, 08:50:48 AM »

Hi Carl

I tried to stir up a bit of interest last year. One suggestion was a joint meeting with Lancashire at their meeting in Blackburn, I think that they were running that meeting on a sort of ad-hoc basis with the local Alpha club. There should be enough members in the area, it's just a matter of interest. I'm at the AGM this year if any other Yorkshire members want to track me down and chat about it. (blue 1300 Beta Coupe 1300).

Neil Priestman

1979 1300 Beta Coupe, 2014 Ypsilon 1.2 S Series Momo
carljenkins
« Reply #2 on: 10 May, 2009, 08:31:40 AM »

Hi Neil,

Thanks for that, lets see if there are any more interested Yorkshire members at the AGM. See you there.

Carl.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd