Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 08:37:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lancia Fulvia Spare Parts To Clear  (Read 4466 times)
Greg

« on: 20 April, 2009, 07:11:21 PM »

I have numerous Fulvia parts that, because I am losing storage space,  need to go. I have not put them on ebay yet and don’t really want to as hopefully someone on here will want them. I would prefer them to be of use to someone in the club rather than just sold to anybody.

The parts are from mainly series 2 and 3 Fulvia’s although it looks like I may have the odd part, dial etc, from a series 1. I can’t say that I know what the condition of everything if it all works as I got the spares as a job lot myself and never got to go through everything properly, but there should be some good stuff in there and it would be wrong to scrap anything that might be useful. Due to the number of spares I have please look at the photos to get an idea of what there is, there should be a photo of everything.

Ideally I would like to get rid of everything together in one go and due to the number of and size of, i.e. the S2 1600HF rear axle, various bits of glass and weight of the parts I’m afraid they would need to be collected from Coventry.

Offers….

Thanks,
Greg.
« Last Edit: 20 April, 2009, 07:43:20 PM by Greg » Logged
Greg

« Reply #1 on: 20 April, 2009, 07:20:34 PM »

A few more...

I'm sorry about the quality of the images, if needed I can send higher res photos.

Thanks,
Greg.
« Last Edit: 20 April, 2009, 07:44:52 PM by Greg » Logged
Philm
« Reply #2 on: 21 April, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »

Do these images cover all the parts included?
Greg

« Reply #3 on: 21 April, 2009, 12:18:24 PM »

Yes all the parts are covered in the photos except a heater inlet shroud, from the scuttle vent down to the heater box/matrix. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd