Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 07:38:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia 2nd Series 1.3s Rallye Coupe 1972  (Read 2873 times)
DianaW
Officer

« on: 06 April, 2009, 09:19:14 PM »

I'm putting this in the spares section as the owner tells me that the bodywork is shot but that the engine and interior are intact.   

He has had the car for about 25 years - and has known it from new as bought from a friend.  The mileage is 44360 but it has not run since he had it.  It has one aluminium door and various additional bits and pieces plus a brand new set of boxed wheel bearings which he bought from Harry Manning to replace those on his other Fulvia which he didn't manage to get off.

He says that he will get £100 from the scrap merchant but would like what is salvable to go towards helping to keep other Fulvias running if possible and would like at least this.

If anyone is interested please contact me and I will let you have phone no./email address.  It is in the Bury/Bolton area and anyone who took it would need a trailer to remove it.

DianaW
royboy
« Reply #1 on: 07 April, 2009, 06:55:43 PM »

Hello, I've bought a Fulvia 1600HF to convert to a rally car, but it has had a sunroof. So I am looking for a roof with no sunroof hole in. How is your's?
Thanks Roy.
DianaW
Officer

« Reply #2 on: 07 April, 2009, 09:11:47 PM »

Not my car - I have been informed by the owner that the bodywork would need to be replaced as it is rotting away
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd