Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 02:20:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has this ever happened to you?!  (Read 2154 times)
stuwilson128
Non-LMC Seller
Rebel Poster

« on: 29 October, 2008, 09:37:44 PM »

Having just been to my local Alfa dealer yesterday to lust over the 8C Competizione sat in the showroom, I was sat in the Lybra, waiting to pull out of a junction when a van stopped infront of my.  The passenger got out and can over to me.  I lowered the window to see what he wanted, half expecting him to say I had a problem with the car.  To my amazement, he had come over to ask me if I was interested in selling my car  Shocked  I had to disappoint him by saying that the car was defintely not for sale, at which point he thanked me and got back in his van.  My friend, who was in the car with me at the time could only say "I would never have anything happen like that in my Focus!"

Stuart Wilson 11175
1973 Fulvia Coupe 1.3
2000 Lybra SW 2.4JTd
2009 Delta 1.9 Twin Turbo
St Volumex
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

Owner of RetroPart

« Reply #1 on: 30 October, 2008, 11:09:54 AM »

It happens to me regularly at filling stations. 

Petrol pump attendants (we still have them down here) continually ask me to sell them my HPE VX, but I suspect that it has more to do with the fact that "Pugsly" (my VX) is scruffy and therefore likely to be cheap, rather than anything to do with an appreciation of the Lancia marque.  Grin

Guy McDougall
www.facebook.com/RetroPart
Rare Parts for Rare Machines
Appia Coupé S3 (Rosina), Appia Berlina S3 (La Giaconda), Fulvia 1.3S 5 spd coupé (Tigger, belongs to Carol), Beta Spyder S2 (Vivaldi), Montecarlo Spyder S2, HPE VX (Pugsly) etc
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd