Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 05:24:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The old eper link doesn't work, try this.  (Read 4476 times)
fay66
Permanent resident

« on: 25 July, 2008, 02:50:20 AM »

The old eper link from the Fiat Forum no longer works, I've been trawling around and found one that does.
I have my own copy of eper but I loaded a later version that has completely screwed my old version and says I need the latest disc, but I can't completely remove it, so I'm stuck Angry Huh? Shocked

http://78.159.129.60:7080/navi?FORCED=TRUE

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
ncundy
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #1 on: 25 July, 2008, 08:34:42 AM »

Do you sleep at all  Grin

1969 Fanalone, Mazda RX-8, Fiat Multipla
Kevin MacBride
Lapsed
Megaposter

« Reply #2 on: 25 July, 2008, 02:58:23 PM »

As far as I'm aware the lastest versions of ePer supplied to dealerships (me) is encrypted. All our stuff is online anyway, we have our logons. We only use the discs as we have a few dealerships which are linked, so we use our own server. To be honest, I cannot see the point in wanting the lastest version. If part numbers are needed for Fiats or Alfas, fair enough, but the Lancia models have changed very little, apart from trim differences. The new Delta is not as yet listed, which is odd, as new models usually appear well in advance of production of the car itself.
The old Compact system is far better for home use as it will work in all applications. The Eper is a bit too trendy for its own good. There is also a new addition to it, which is a kind of Italian motor factors, which will locate parts for every car from A to Z. Not yet up and running, but in the pipeline.

B20 4th series (having a 'facelift')

2000 sedan
Fiat Multipla
Fiat Cinquecento
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 25 July, 2008, 07:46:18 PM »

As far as I'm aware the lastest versions of ePer supplied to dealerships (me) is encrypted. All our stuff is online anyway, we have our logons. We only use the discs as we have a few dealerships which are linked, so we use our own server. To be honest, I cannot see the point in wanting the lastest version. If part numbers are needed for Fiats or Alfas, fair enough, but the Lancia models have changed very little, apart from trim differences. The new Delta is not as yet listed, which is odd, as new models usually appear well in advance of production of the car itself.
The old Compact system is far better for home use as it will work in all applications. The Eper is a bit too trendy for its own good. There is also a new addition to it, which is a kind of Italian motor factors, which will locate parts for every car from A to Z. Not yet up and running, but in the pipeline.

Hi Kevin,
I didn't want the latest version just one a bit newer, but having a 2007 Grande Punto, later versions would be helpful if only from an interest point of view.
Now I haven't got one at all at home Cry it comes in very useful when advising Dedra owners.

Brian
8227 Cool

Dedra Technical Adviser
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 25 July, 2008, 07:56:44 PM »

Hi William,
Being retired I often stay up late but nod off in the evenings, so when it's time for bed I'm wide awake, it's a vicious circle Roll Eyes
That added to the fact that I've no other distractions, with my wife, 3 dogs & the cat fast asleep, I can do what I want to do in peace Grin

Brian
8227 Cool

Dedra Technical Adviser
Scarpia
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #5 on: 25 July, 2008, 08:56:22 PM »

Brian,

I feel an identity crisis coming on...or were you nodding off ?.. Wink
ncundy
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #6 on: 25 July, 2008, 11:51:06 PM »

Hi William,........
Bob,
I understand completely
Regards
Dave  Grin

1969 Fanalone, Mazda RX-8, Fiat Multipla
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #7 on: 26 July, 2008, 07:10:59 PM »

Brian,

I feel an identity crisis coming on...or were you nodding off ?.. Wink

Sorry William,
By time I got around to posting that I was a bit like the walking Dead Roll Eyes

Brian
8227 Cool

Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd