Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
27 April, 2024, 03:28:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beta coupe spares, free for collection  (Read 2306 times)
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« on: 28 March, 2023, 06:15:28 PM »

For a few years now I've had a fair pile of used parts for the Beta coupe in the event that I bought one and may need some spares.
The chances of getting one now are slim to none, not that there aren't appealing projects out there but the reality is that I have enough on my hands already!
Some parts may not be useful but there must be some parts of use to the Beta owner?

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 28 March, 2023, 06:17:40 PM »

Loads of parts, keep watching...

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 28 March, 2023, 06:20:06 PM »

3 door glasses, a pair and an extra... Not sure which side is the extra, all appear to be a green tint. There's also a pair of the opening rear side windows in another box.

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 28 March, 2023, 06:22:16 PM »

One box has a few badges and wheel centres.

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 28 March, 2023, 06:24:08 PM »

I think these rubber pieces go behind the lights?

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 28 March, 2023, 06:26:18 PM »

Discs, calipers, hubs etc.
Onto the shelving items, struts and more hubs.

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 28 March, 2023, 06:28:28 PM »

Complete gearbox, more struts, deiveshafts, fuel filler neck etc

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #7 on: 28 March, 2023, 06:35:17 PM »

There's a cylinder head, complete anti roll bar, starter motor, suspension arms and goodness knows what else.
Also a pair of crusty alloys that can go.
There are door handles and all sorts, I haven't been through everything.
If anyone wants them then come take the lot and sort through at your end, a one shot deal to take the lot rather than picking through it all.
Parts are at my unit in North East Lincolnshire and I'm there most Saturdays. Message me via text 07949410351or PM me as now I've made my mind up I want them gone.

Kev.

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #8 on: 28 March, 2023, 06:39:10 PM »

Hi Kev, if nobody else stands up and wants to take them please don't bin them! I'm still not 100% sure I've got all the parts I need for my Coupe restoration but I'm not sure when I'll be in your neck of the woods again yet! If you've still got them I'll happily make use of them and pass on whatever I don't need to the BetaBoyz!

Guy
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #9 on: 28 March, 2023, 07:40:50 PM »

Missed off the last couple of pics...

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #10 on: 28 March, 2023, 07:52:27 PM »

Hi Kev, if nobody else stands up and wants to take them please don't bin them! I'm still not 100% sure I've got all the parts I need for my Coupe restoration but I'm not sure when I'll be in your neck of the woods again yet! If you've still got them I'll happily make use of them and pass on whatever I don't need to the BetaBoyz!

Guy

Yes Guy, I really don't want to bin them as there will for sure be useful parts even if not everything is ready to bolt on.
But having a set of front hubs for example to rebuild without having the car apart for ages is a good idea.
There is also a switch set somewhere, wiper/light control set or whatever they are.

Ideally I'd like them gone in the next few weeks, I know that it's not easy to find someone who wants them, that's why I've offered it all for free to tempt someone in!

I also have a pair of used front wings, and rear quarters if anyone wants them too. Not perfect items by any means having some rusty sections, but better than fresh air! Could be useful for repair scetions if nothing else.

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #11 on: 28 March, 2023, 08:00:22 PM »

Thanks Kev - if you had roof section from a 1300/1600 (non sunroof) car that'd be the icing on the cake!

I'll look into hiring a van for a week on Saturday if that suits you?

Cheers
Guy
peteracs
Administrator
Rebel Poster

« Reply #12 on: 28 March, 2023, 08:08:50 PM »

Hi Guy

I can see a potential trade on the odd part coming along……

Peter

Beta Spyder S2 pre F/L 1600
Beta HPE S2 pre F/L 1600
Kevinlincs
Permanent resident

« Reply #13 on: 28 March, 2023, 08:10:37 PM »

No roof sections I'm afraid!  Grin

A week on Saturday would be great for me  Cool

Flavia 815 coupe
Dedra turbo
Delta integrale
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #14 on: 29 March, 2023, 08:25:53 AM »

Peter, any parts that Kevin donates that aren't of use on my restoration will be given away free to anyone else who needs them. Once I've sorted through the spare parts I'll list them on the Beta forum and maybe have a garage day here? Parts that aren't kept for spares after that can go to Mark for future use by others.

What I love about this community is the way people are willing to help fellow owners with time, parts and sources, it's largely the same with the Stratos crowd. Long may it last.

Kev, I'll drop you a text and organise a van for a week on Saturday - 8th April and try to get to you as early as possible! The search for suitable boxes begins...

Cheers all

Guy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd