Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:12:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dedra 1.8ie for sale.  (Read 3386 times)
fay66
Permanent resident

« on: 03 July, 2008, 12:42:54 AM »

Gent rang me today as he wants to sell his daughters K reg 1992? Dedra 1.8ie which she has owned for the last 5 years.

White (my favourite Dedra Colour) with MOT and under 70K on the clock, says he wants it to go to someone who will look after it rather than put it on ebay & some Boyo gets his hands on it.

From his description it sounds in good condition, and wants about £400, negotiable.

Don't ring me as my only involvement is to try & save another Dedra.
Contact
Trevor Anderson on 07850 001393 (Bury St Edmunds) for further information.

Brian Hilton
Dedra Adviser
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
karrozzi
« Reply #1 on: 07 July, 2008, 08:11:45 PM »

Hi Brian, I may phone him about the Dedra, it would make a nice daily driver I feel. On the subject of white Dedras, I see from one of your photos a Dedra registered AAN. Is this car white or silver in colour? I ask because  about 6 or 7 years ago I owned a white 1.6 and she was on a K plate that ended in AAN. I cant remember the rest of the reg, but would know it if told. It would be a nice coincidence!
PS. we met at sharnbrook, I was parked next to you in the Ascot green Beta Coupe.
Regards Marcus.
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 08 July, 2008, 12:54:15 AM »

Hi Marcus,
Sure I saw you at the AGM on Sunday?
Pity we didn't speak then as I could have put you in touch with Chris Catlow who was there and looking to sell ( for not too much money, just requires a good home) his wife, Laura's Dedra.
The Dedra with K435 AAN a 2.0ie Auto is silver & was the last of my 5 Dedra's, sold last year to Dave Melluish for his father.
Afraid it's not your old car though.

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
karrozzi
« Reply #3 on: 08 July, 2008, 07:20:01 AM »

Hi Brian, yes I was there but did not have the chance for a natter. It was a good day though considering the weather! Tonys photos look good on flikr, as always. Looking at my screen I couldnt quite make up my mind if your car was silver or white! Time for a new computer I think!! Still a coincidence though, two Dedra AAN's!
Regards, Marcus.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd