Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 06:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abuse from a non-Lancia fan  (Read 2923 times)
Lima
Megaposter

Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows.

« on: 26 June, 2008, 10:24:08 PM »

I have just had a nasty note and verbal abuse from a neighbour threatening to tow my car away and calling me something I don't wish to repeat on this forum for fear of being reported to the administrator for foul language.  The grievance is that the Fulvia has just been brought out for the summer and is now parked at my flat... in a designated flat space... which happens to be in front of their house (which has it's own separate garage and drive).  Despite the fact that it is insured, taxed and MOT'd (irrelevant because the parking area is not public highway) and that the spaces are clearly marked on the HM Land Registry as 6x flat spaces, the resident insisted that I move the car.  The irony is that they themselves park two cars of their own (one which for the last year has been driven daily on german plates) in the flat spaces and never in the drive as it's closer to their front door... though the exercise would do all members of said family some good, believe me!

I have reported the written and verbal threat to the Police, and they should send a community officer round to have a word at some point.  However, despite them not having a leg to stand on, I don't doubt that they will do damage to the Fulvia just out of spite, because they are that kind of people.

Obviously some people don't appreciate the beauty of a Fulvia... even for a few days!

Lima

1968 Lancia Fulvia Coupe (Rallye)
2001 Lancia Y (Cosmopolitan)
rogerelias
Rebel Poster

MY 1600HF IN HEARTBEAT GARAGE

« Reply #1 on: 27 June, 2008, 10:24:03 AM »

You wanna me to senda the boyz round eh? Cool

FULVIA 1600HF LUSSO
1958 VELOCETTE MAC
Triumph Bonneville t120v 1972
1968 MGC ROADSTER
1958 Series 2 Appia berlina
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 27 June, 2008, 12:05:54 PM »

... sounds worrying Marky !

... someone "parked" an Astra through my garden wall last night, luckily not through the garage ... ho hum

BTW ... did you ever get a reply from Donald Osbourne ?

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Lima
Megaposter

Good drivers have dead flies on the side windows.

« Reply #3 on: 27 June, 2008, 01:05:09 PM »

yeah, well Fulvia going to parents tomorrow and I have a parting gift for the neighbours when I move out - nothing criminal or arrestable, but certainly will peev them off something chronic.  I will have the last laugh.

As for Donald, i have had no response.  Guess the pic he took of my Fulvia was so good, he wants to franchise it to the classic press  Cheesy

Lima

1968 Lancia Fulvia Coupe (Rallye)
2001 Lancia Y (Cosmopolitan)
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 27 June, 2008, 01:49:52 PM »

Smiley

Pity about the pics ... tho

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
Pages: [1]   Go Up