Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:01:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thread of the year - NCUNDY Fanalone restoration  (Read 3885 times)
DavidLaver
Permanent resident

« on: 24 June, 2008, 09:41:44 AM »

There's lots that's good on this forum - and my favorite is the Fanalone restoration article.  Inspiring stuff.  I'm almost not wanting him to finish it - unless he starts another project straight after...

David

David Laver, Lewisham.
ncundy
Lapsed
Rebel Poster

« Reply #1 on: 24 June, 2008, 10:40:23 AM »

My wife would kill me, and my children think that all cars come in cardboard boxes from Ebay  Grin

But unbelievably Liz has given me a get out clause..............if the next project is a Citroen DS for her then I need not pack the tools away !

And thanks for the comments. I enjoy putting stuff up and if others find it interesting and useful then I feel I'm contributing. I sense there is a germ of a good technical database in this forum waiting to get out. Posts over the last 12 months on various of the model sections are becoming progressively more detailed and informative, which is proof that the forum can be a success.

Maybe everyone who posts a moan should have to post two technical tips as penance - that way we could build it up in double quick time Grin

1969 Fanalone, Mazda RX-8, Fiat Multipla
sparehead3
Administrator
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 24 June, 2008, 10:57:56 AM »

Agreed ... it is inspiring!

It should certainly be the basis for the knowledgebase ...

I like the idea of penance tho Smiley

Regards,
Steve Pilgrim
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 24 June, 2008, 06:18:11 PM »

I reckon we should have a special launch day when the Fanalone is finished, and if we all buy Neil he drink to show our appreciation he'll be legless for the next 6 months Grin
Great stuff.

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
YKR 567J
« Reply #4 on: 24 June, 2008, 06:31:56 PM »

I reckon we should have a special launch day when the Fanalone is finished, and if we all buy Neil he drink to show our appreciation he'll be legless for the next 6 months Grin
Great stuff.

Brian
8227 Cool

Hear hear! I'm very much looking forward to seeing what will surely be one of the best Fanalones (Fanaloni? Fanalona? Help!) in the universe. I'd very much like to see Mr Cundy senior's Aurelia, too, as I rode in it when I was a teenager and it was owned by Mike Rogers.

John Simister
RhysHF
« Reply #5 on: 26 June, 2008, 07:13:57 PM »

Absolutely agree, this the Niels thread is a real inspiration.

Rhys
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd