Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 April, 2024, 05:06:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GNW- Menu for Gala Dinner  (Read 883 times)
Paul Greenway
Megaposter

« on: 08 April, 2022, 09:26:14 PM »

Hi all,

To those who's email I don't have (hope you all are on the forum), please find attached the menu choices for the Saturday evening Gala Dinner. Please can you notify the Hotel of your choices at the earliest opportunity and if you don't mind copy me in too at paulgreenway65@gmail.com.
I have informed the Midland Hotel of those whose addresses I don't have so I am hoping they will be in touch with you soon.
Please also can everyone inform me of what car they intend to bring for the event assuming they know what it is at this time if you don't mind.
There are still a few rooms which haven't been taken so please if you do intend coming make your bookings soon so as not to be disappointed. We already have a good attendance but if you are interested please book your place quickly, thanks.

Cheers, Paul.

1972 Fulvia Sport 1600

Previous- 78 Montecarlo, 83 HPE VX, 88 integrale, 89 Delta GTie, 90 Y10GTie, 90 Dedra 2.0ieSE, 91 HF Turbo, 91 integrale 16v, 09 Thesis Centenario, 12 Delta 2.0M-J
Paul Greenway
Megaposter

« Reply #1 on: 08 April, 2022, 09:44:26 PM »

Sorry, struggling to attach menu, please see below-

Starters-

Homemade Soup of the Day
Port of Lancaster smoked salmon and Frank Benson’s Morecambe Bay shrimps (Toasted sour dough, lemon gel, dressed leaves)
Ham Hock Fritter (Pickled carrot, carrot gel, coriander oil & rocket salad)
Charred Red Cabbage (Celeriac puree & apple salad)

Mains-

Slow Cooked Pork Collar (Boulangère potatoes, caramelised apple, beetroot and fenugreek sauce)
Ribble Valley Chicken (Dauphinoise potato, sweetcorn puree, charred sweetcorn, greens and tarragon jus)
Baked Cod (Saffron crushed potatoes, seasonal vegetables and red pepper reduction)
Moroccan Vegetable Pithivier (Parisian potatoes, braised baby gem, slow cooked tomato,
aubergine puree and a cucumber & mint dressing)

Dessert-

Seasonal Crème Brûlée (Shortbread biscuit)
Sticky Toffee Pudding (Vanilla ice cream and butterscotch sauce)
Lemon Posset (Seasonal fruit compote)
Vegan Chocolate Brownie (Griottines cherries & cherry sorbet)
Selection of Courtyard Dairy Cheeses (Fruit chutney, celery, grapes & crackers)

Thanks for your patience.

* MID_GroupMenu_April2022_final.pdf (74.39 KB - downloaded 30 times.)

1972 Fulvia Sport 1600

Previous- 78 Montecarlo, 83 HPE VX, 88 integrale, 89 Delta GTie, 90 Y10GTie, 90 Dedra 2.0ieSE, 91 HF Turbo, 91 integrale 16v, 09 Thesis Centenario, 12 Delta 2.0M-J
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd