Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
23 April, 2024, 08:43:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia lower and upper radiator water manifolds  (Read 871 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 30 March, 2022, 02:42:01 PM »

I have the following surplus water manifolds available.
These are all OE manifolds which have been repaired ( or in the case of one of the top manifolds, it needs repairing but new aluminium flanges are available as shown in the photo). The repairs are either aluminium welding or with one of todays high quality 2 pack resins. These manifolds are all therefore much more substantial and long lasting than those usually sold today as pattern replacements.
The welded repairs to the lower manifolds (no resin) look a little scruffy and could do with a little external tidying up however they can be used straight away.
The one with the tap fitted is for a B24 whilst the short one is B10 type and the longer one without the tap is B20.
The top 'cowhorn' type manifolds are all 2.5l B20 type.
If you are interested let me know and I will send you more detailed photos of the specific one you are interested in.
Any reasonable offer considered.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 22 August, 2022, 03:58:23 PM »

Still available

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print