Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 09:17:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cable diagram for electric window fulvia sport  (Read 2221 times)
Tim Wilson

« on: 02 January, 2022, 01:28:06 PM »

Has anyone got a diagram of how the cables run for the electric window on a fulvia sport. I used to have one but it has disappeared and i am stuffed now having just replaced the motor.
could you possibly scan a copy to me please trwilson69@yahoo.co. Thanks.

Sporty1600
davidwheeler
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 02 January, 2022, 09:22:09 PM »

I have drawn the run on the inside of the passenger door but it is in the cold dark shed.  I'll see if I can get you a photo tomorrow.   

David Wheeler.  Lambdas, Aprilia, Fulvia Sport.(formerly Appia and Thema as well).
Beckerman67

« Reply #2 on: 03 January, 2022, 10:24:10 AM »

Any help?

* Sport Windows pdf.png (369.42 KB, 819x580 - viewed 94 times.)
SanRemo78
Rebel Poster

« Reply #3 on: 03 January, 2022, 10:58:40 AM »

I suspect Tim is asking for an an electrical wiring diagram for the cable runs to the motor on the rear hatch?
Beckerman67

« Reply #4 on: 03 January, 2022, 11:30:42 AM »

I have ...

* No Eye Deer.png (3.92 KB, 178x184 - viewed 358 times.)
davidwheeler
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 03 January, 2022, 05:27:14 PM »

I suspect Tim is asking for an an electrical wiring diagram for the cable runs to the motor on the rear hatch?

No, definitely the picture above.  Just as well, my door is elsewhere!    I'll have a copy of that picture though.
Incidentally, I have burned out a motor on one window (stuck switch) and am in need of another.     Where did you get your replacement Tim?
« Last Edit: 03 January, 2022, 05:29:08 PM by davidwheeler » Logged

David Wheeler.  Lambdas, Aprilia, Fulvia Sport.(formerly Appia and Thema as well).
Tim Wilson

« Reply #6 on: 05 January, 2022, 12:50:17 PM »

Hi David
Thanks very much indeed for the diagram i picked up on the technical section. Yes it was for the electric window on the driver side ....the motor had seized and in fact this was already a replacement that i bought from Omicron years ago. I kept the original motors (horder!) and via a contact discovered a firm called Robson and Francis Rewinds. They have refurbished the two motors i kept and have done a fantastic job! They are at Robsonandfrancisrewinds.co.uk.Not cheap but ..... about £150 per motor. Replacing the motors is a pig of a job and requires bucket loads of patience!! Thanks again David for your help.

Sporty1600
Spider2

« Reply #7 on: 17 January, 2022, 03:29:14 PM »

I too have used Robson and Francis to rebuild the motor for my Zagato tailgate. Great old school dirty workshop but they know their business. Apparently they do all the various little motors for old Ferraris.
Mine was £165, in my opinion a fair price considering there are no replacements. Luckily the series 1 has manual window winders.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd