Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:41:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aprilia front suspension.  (Read 2303 times)
Raahauge

« on: 31 May, 2021, 08:27:24 PM »

I have some play causing an irritating clunk in the front suspension which I will have to rectify fairly soon.
I don't know the size of the problem or whether the parts can be recovered by hard chroming or whether the new bits listed by Cavalitto are correct for my late car.
The last posts on this seem to have been about 5 years ago, is anyone currently (or recently) working on this with whom I can exchange info or commiserate ?
Raahauge

« Reply #1 on: 11 July, 2021, 08:27:15 PM »

Further to my previous post has anyone any drawings or experience of what the original clearances would have been or what clearances in both the top and bottom bushes give rise to noise.
I have been measuring and swapping bits around and although everything is worn I am slightly surprised by the amount of noise the level of wear generates.
Any information appreciated.
Mike
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd