Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 10:08:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Montecarlo for sale with Anglia car auction end Feb  (Read 2237 times)
jmspear

« on: 09 February, 2021, 10:04:20 AM »

Hi all, my Fluvia is feeling a little lonely in the garage, and I haven't had a car buying related row with my better half since last year so I am looking to get a Montecarlo to keep the fulvia company - I mean I am not a proper club member with only one Lancia  Grin

I have seen this car which is going on the block at anglia car auctions at the end of the month (feb)
https://angliacarauctions.co.uk/classic/sat-27th-sun-28th-february/1981-lancia-montecarlo-spider-series-ii/ the people on the Montecarlo association site tipped me off that it may have been owned by a club member, or known to the club. Any insight into the car would be very gratefully received. Having just put new floors into my fulvia 1600 HF last summer and working on sorting rust on my partners mk1 MR2, (japanese classics can give italian classics a run for their money on the rust front), I am looking for a car with a sound bodywork, i really want to leave the mig turned off with this purchase.

or if anyone knows of a good montecarlo for sale, tip offs gratefully received

many thanks

John

Derek Moore

« Reply #1 on: 09 February, 2021, 07:58:33 PM »

Hi John
The Monte Carlo is owned by club member John Read as is the Flavia Sedan being sold. He’s mid house move at the moment but I have a number and email address for him if you’d like to pm me. He’s had the car for a number of years and has looked after it assiduously. I can attest to its bodily condition as it was always garaged.
Regards
Derek Moore

Beta 2000 Spider
Beta 2000 Coupe
Beta 2000ie HPE

previous Lancias:
1978 Beta 2000 Sedan (from new)
1974 2000
1982 HPE1600
1982 Gamma Coupe
1978 Spyder 200ie
1975 Fulvia S3
1979 HPE 2000
1989 Thema 8.32
1988 Y10 Fila
1990 Y10GTie (last two f
jmspear

« Reply #2 on: 10 February, 2021, 01:40:51 PM »

Hi John
The Monte Carlo is owned by club member John Read as is the Flavia Sedan being sold. He’s mid house move at the moment but I have a number and email address for him if you’d like to pm me. He’s had the car for a number of years and has looked after it assiduously. I can attest to its bodily condition as it was always garaged.
Regards
Derek Moore

Hi Derek,

sounds exactly what I am looking for, I would love to chat with John about the car, I have dropped you a pm. Thanks for responding to my post.

this is exactly what the club is all about

cheers

John
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd