Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 08:20:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Suspension spacer for S2 Fulvia subframe  (Read 2372 times)
ChrisA

« on: 02 January, 2021, 11:11:14 AM »

Was wondering if any member can help answer a question regarding the fitting of the front subframe to a S2 Fulvia.

On the exploded parts diagram there is a small spacer shown sitting between the two rubber suspension bushes that connect the top of the subframe turrets to the body. In the parts catalogue this is shown as part 15, # 2203677.

These were missing on my car when I took her apart and assume they are needed to stop the two bushes moving against each other.  Does anyone know where I can get a pair? There are some spacers listed on the Lancia Vintage website but I'm not sure if these are the right part.

https://www.lanciavintage.net/en/suspensions/1298-fulvia-frame-buffer.html

Any help and advice would be appreciated.

lancialulu
Press Officer
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 02 January, 2021, 12:52:04 PM »

You might try Omicron. or email Enrico at Cavalitto quoting the part number

Its not the winning but taking part! or is it taking apart?
Lancias:
1955 Aurelia B12
1967 Fulvia 1.3HFR
1972 Fulvia 1600HF
1972 Fulvia Sport 1600
1983 HPE VX
1988 Delta 1.6GTie
1998 Zeta 21.  12v
ChrisA

« Reply #2 on: 02 January, 2021, 01:14:35 PM »

Thanks, I will try Enrico. I've already spoken to Omicron but as yet had no reply either way. Felix thinks he may have some but as postage to and from RSA has now collapsed my family in Cape Town would have to courier them.
Waka

« Reply #3 on: 02 January, 2021, 04:47:02 PM »

Hi Chris - It might be worth contacting Pieces fulvia in France - they at least answer emails ! email address contact@pieces-fulvia.com website https://www.pieces-fulvia.com/mag/en/home.php
ChrisA

« Reply #4 on: 02 January, 2021, 05:33:22 PM »

Tx Waka,

I've used them for other parts and agree they are much better than many of the Italian suppliers, although I've had good success with Roberto at Spitline on other items so I've already sent him a msg.

Just another question - over the last few years I've amassed links to suppliers for all sorts of restoration services, not just Lancia parts. Some are the obvious suspects...others are Ebay sellers who have lots of bits and bobs...for example "BipBip1975" is really ace on small electrical parts. for Italian cars. Does anyone in the club collate links/names or is there some sort of notice board onto which we can pin names and contact details? 

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd