Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 03:21:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulvia Sport spares  (Read 4458 times)
Philm
« on: 21 February, 2008, 08:34:29 PM »

Over the years I have accumulated a significant amount of spares for the Series 2 Zagato. These are mainly trim but I also have a fair amount of mechanical bits & pieces and panel sections. As the restoration of my car nears some sort of conclusion I am looking to reduce the amount of spares I have, it is easier to ask people what they need rather than try and list everything!
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 22 February, 2008, 04:47:18 PM »

hi phil,how is your restoration coming on-is that the same car i sold you the steel bonnet for all those years ago in maidstone?i would be interested in a trim item if you have one spare-its the vinyl type covering for rear seat upper backrest as mine is starting to show small signs of wear as are the front seats.also i need an s1 dashboard with original finish as a spare because mine has a walnut veneer although this could be stripped if necessary i guess.best regards richard.

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Philm
« Reply #2 on: 23 February, 2008, 10:04:55 AM »

Sadly/incredibly it is indeed the one you sold me the bonnet for all those years ago. House moves/University/career in motorsport/family delete as applicable are all reasons for it taking soooo long Wink but finally it is nearing completion (or at least paint!) I have 2 or 3 pieces of the vinyl trim it is a bit worn though. I made a new one for the 'user' Zagato I have, the red one in my sig' If you like I could send you a photograph of the one I retrimmed along with a picture of the used ones if you like?
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 23 February, 2008, 03:16:49 PM »

yes please Phil, looking forward to the pics!

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 09 March, 2008, 10:10:00 AM »

thanks for the photos phil.the new upholstery looks good but cant quite see the old stuff in the other pictures

fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 09 March, 2008, 01:42:24 PM »

How about sharing the Pics with us please Grin

Brian
8227 Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: