Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 09:34:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Y10 1.3 GTIe  (Read 1643 times)
1957steve

« on: 16 May, 2020, 08:16:44 PM »

Somewhat reluctantly I have to sell my Y10 GTI. The car is rustfree having been imported from Cyprus a few years ago. It is left hand drive, registered as 1993 (L reg), has 10 months MOT and goes rather well. I have had the starter motor and head gasket replaced with head skim, new timing belt and waterpump etc. at vast expense before the MOT. The dashboard could do with some attention as the plastics are cracked but the car is perfectly useable. The drivers seat is a bit tatty under the currently fitted seat cover. There is a file of history but most of it is in whatever language is spoken in Cyprus. This is great fun to drive, I love it but needs must....£1500 ONO  Based near Cheltenham. Viewing complying with COVID restrictions welcome
Call Steve 07599 336444

I have just discovered a problem with the front hub so this car is NOT FOR SALE at present as I won't sell a less than 100% safe vehicle. I will update when this has been rectified(unless I can find a way to be able to keep it!)    
« Last Edit: 19 May, 2020, 03:55:43 PM by 1957steve » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd