Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 01:06:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Aurelia spares  (Read 4718 times)
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« on: 16 March, 2020, 02:14:32 PM »

It looks like we are going to be in the UK for quite a few more  weeks now so I am taking this opportunity whilst here in Sunningdale to carry on with my clear out.
Quite a lot of items listed a couple of weeks ago have gone via this forum and also eBay but I still have all sorts of surplus bits and pieces here including:

1  x B12 air filter
1  x B20 FISPA pancake air filter
Dynamos and starters, rebuilt and for checking/rebuild
Front single leading shoe ( up to and incl 4th srs B22 and B12) brake assemblies, shoes, drums etc
5 x 5th/6th series hubcaps ( the threaded screw on part - 3 rh and 2 lh). Not in brilliant condition but certainly useable.
2 x 15" wheels with Aurelia centres and (I think) Flavia rims. Properly made and fully refurbed
Dynamos and starters, rebuilt and for checking/rebuild
1 x Steel B20 bootlid
1 x Steel B20 bonnet with airscoop
1 x B20 4th series matching number engine for rebuild. Heads off, no broken studs so an easy job.
Several 2.5l exhaust manifolds
Several bridging inlet manifolds of various size
Several 2.l exhaust downloads used
1 x B24 new read mild steel exhaust section
2 x B20 2.5l cylinder head
1 x B12 cylinder head
2 x B22 cylinder head
A selection of front and rear suspension coiled springs
1  x B20 original  radiator fully reconditioned.
1 x Aurelia front axle (early)
Several early front hubs
Various tinted glass for 4th series B20

No reasonable offers refused.
Chris

Chris Gawne
Mobile: 07778 216552
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #1 on: 05 May, 2020, 08:35:15 AM »

It might be wishful thinking but it seems to me that we (and Italy) are now moving towards a more workable social distancing situation and therefore at some moment Jacky and I will be returning to Italy for a period.
My aim was to try to completely empty one of my garages here by disposing of surplus Aurelia spares at favourable prices to LMC Forum members and that has gone very well to the extent that I now only have the following.

Aurelia starter motors, rebuilt and for checking/rebuild
1 x Steel B20 bootlid
1 x B20 4th series matching number engine for rebuild. Heads off, liners out, no broken studs so an easy job. Good used pistons, liners, camshaft etc available if required.
One set of front exhaust downpipes and rear section pipes for de Dion 2.5l car in vgc.
1 x B24 new rear mild steel exhaust section
1 x B12 cylinder head
2 x B22 cylinder head
Complete set of vgc tinted glass for 4th series B20 apart from front screen. Also several tinted side glasses
Various new and good used 4th Series B20 bootmats and internal mats
Several aluminium door aperture trims
Front and rear aluminium B10/1st series B20 bumpers for repair
Various cast aluminium top radiator manifolds for B20
Various repaired cast aluminium bottom water manifolds, some with brass taps for saloon, B20 and B24
Rear outer driveshafts, early and late type complete in good usable condition
Rear driveshaft couplings in good usable condition
New and good used flywheels 

Chris Gawne
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 17 May, 2020, 05:51:37 PM »

Further progress on two fronts.
Firstly it looks like we will be returning to Italy sometime during June - the country is returning pretty much to normal shortly.
And secondly the surplus Aurelia spares I have here has reduced significantly as you can see from the updated list below:

1 x B20 4th series matching number engine for rebuild. Heads off, liners out, no broken studs so an easy job. Good used pistons, liners, camshaft etc available if required.
One set of front exhaust downpipes and rear section pipes for de Dion 2.5l car in vgc.
1 x B12 cylinder head
2 x B22 cylinder head
Front and rear aluminium B10/1st series B20 bumpers for repair
Various cast aluminium top radiator manifolds for B20
Various repaired cast aluminium bottom water manifolds, all with brass taps for saloon, B20 and B24

All reasonable offers considered.
Chris

Chris Gawne
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #3 on: 22 May, 2020, 05:49:03 PM »

I omitted to mention the 3rd srs B20 fuel tank I have for sale. It needs a small corrosion repair to the well around the drain plug/filter but apart from this is in generally very good condition.
Also on closer inspection the aluminium rear bumper for B10, B21, B22 or 1st srs B20 is pretty good and just need a good polish and a little reshaping.
The 2 aluminium front bumpers I have each need a split brazing and a little reshaping so are certainly worth repairing.
Any reasonable offer considered.
Chris

Chris Gawne
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 25 May, 2020, 04:46:45 PM »

It would appear we will be returning to Italy on June 16th for a few months so here is an update on what surplus Aurelia spares I have in the UK for disposal:
Several 2.5l cast iron exhaust manifolds
Rear aluminium B10/1st series B20 bumper needing polish and a little reshaping
Front aluminium B10/1st series B20 bumpers needing repair finishi9ng off, reshaping and polishing
Aluminium top radiator manifolds for B20
Repaired cast aluminium bottom water manifolds, just one for saloon and one for B24 left
3rd series B20 fuel tank. Needs small corrosion repair to the well around the filter/drain plug. Otherwise pretty good inside and out.

All reasonable offers considered
Chris

Chris Gawne
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 15 September, 2020, 03:43:28 PM »

I have the following surplus Aurelia spares in the  UK for disposal:

Several 2.5l cast iron exhaust manifolds
3 x B20 2.5l cylinder head
Rear aluminium B10/1st series B20 bumper needing polish and a little reshaping
Front aluminium B10/1st series B20 bumpers needing repair finishi9ng off, reshaping and polishing
Aluminium top radiator manifolds for B20
Repaired cast aluminium bottom water manifolds, just one for saloon and one for B24 left
3rd series B20 fuel tank. Needs small corrosion repair to the well around the filter/drain plug. Otherwise pretty good inside and out.
1 axle set of 300mm dia single leading shoe front brakes for 2nd/3rd/4th series B20 or B12 including good backplates, OK shoes, wheel cylinders (need rebuilding) and steel drums with good life left. These drums will also fit 5th and 6th series front brakes I believe.
I also have plenty of rear brake drums.

All reasonable offers considered
Chris

Chris Gawne
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 08 January, 2021, 05:32:42 PM »

Just to update what is still available as several items from my September list have gone:

Repaired and repairable aluminium top radiator water manifolds for B20
Repaired aluminium bottom water manifolds for each of B10 (fits any Aurelia saloon I believe) , B24 and B20
Aurelia starter motors, rebuilt and also for rebuild/checking
Pair of hardly used heavy duty steel exhaust downpipes for 2.5l + a pair of rear steel hardly used exhaust pipes for de Dion cars
1 x B24 new rear mild steel exhaust section with silencer
1 x 3rd srs B20 petrol tank which needs a small corrosion repair to the well around the filter. Otherwise in pretty good condition.
Various single leading shoe front drums, shoes and backplates as well as rear drums, backplanes and shoes.

You can either ring me on 07778 216552 or email chriswgawne@hotmail.com

Chris
« Last Edit: 09 January, 2021, 05:07:02 PM by chriswgawne » Logged

Chris Gawne
Richard Fridd
Permanent resident

« Reply #7 on: 09 January, 2021, 04:19:00 PM »

Does anyone know if the 2.5 de Dion rear exhaust pipes fit directly to a Flaminia please? Richard

Richard Nevison Fridd                                                                      Happy Lancia, Happy Life
chriswgawne
Permanent resident

« Reply #8 on: 09 January, 2021, 05:06:25 PM »

Sorry....wrong phone number. 07778 216552

Chris Gawne
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd