Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 11:12:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 96 Club Rendezvous in Wimbledon Park - Sunday 8 September  (Read 1554 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 14 August, 2019, 07:02:19 PM »

Another invitation, this time in South West London:

We have been invited by the Capability Brown Society to hold our September 96 Club Rendezvous in Wimbledon Park, Wimbledon Park Road, London SW1 on Sunday, 8th September from 10 am until 4 pm in the afternoon.

We think that this will be an interesting alternative for the Rendezvous just for this September and we would hope to make it twice the size of our normal Rendezvous, so please invite your friends and relatives to come along and support us!  We want a large variety of interesting cars and bikes.

I haven't got all the final details yet but just wanted to let you know about this change of venue so that you mark it clearly in your busy diaries.

You will be able to come and go at will during the day (providing that you do not run over any of the general public!!!) but I would suggest that you bring along a delicious picnic and join in with the 96 Club team in making it a special all day event. 

I believe that the Capability Brown Society are very kindly offering us bacon butties and teas and coffees throughout the morning from a marquee that will be placed right near the cars.  There is also an excellent cafe (Mario's Cafe) within the park close to where our cars will be in case you don't have time to organise your own picnic.

I have already opened up a car registration document, so please will you all make sure to register your name, mobile phone number and year, make and marque of your vehicles with me as soon as possible.   (I do not need the numbers of your guests, but just the driver' name.)

This should be a really good fun day out, there will be plenty going on around us, but more of this later!

I look forward to hearing from you.

Best wishes,
Suzi Grant-Fernyhough
01892 522 044
07977 141 007
suzi@96club.co.uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd