Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
28 March, 2024, 01:01:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Abarth Simca Reg NEV110J  (Read 2180 times)
AusFulvia

« on: 29 July, 2019, 01:16:07 PM »

Hi.

I am trying to track down the former owner of an Abarth Simca Reg NEV110J. He may be a solictor somewhere near Worcestor. I am friends with the current owner who responded to an Advert in the Lancia Motor Club magazine in June 1992.

Does anyone have any clues on this? Anyone know whos car this is and could put us in contact?

The current owner and the car are in Australia. He just wants to ask about some history on the car and building the life story of it.

Any assistance appreciated

Terence
AusFulvia

« Reply #1 on: 29 July, 2019, 07:27:33 PM »

This is the car if it prompts anyones memory. Any info would be great.

* A-S arrival.jpg (1034.12 KB, 2549x3299 - viewed 380 times.)
AusFulvia

« Reply #2 on: 21 August, 2019, 08:00:13 PM »

All if anyone knows a John S in Redditch (PM me for the full name) we would love to have a contact for him. We know he is still alive as I spoke to his neighbour. We just would like to find out the history of the car. Adrian in Aus is restoring it and Adrian bought it off him.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd