Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
29 March, 2024, 07:33:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 96 Club Belgravia Rendezvous - Chesham Place, SW1X 8HQ - Sunday 11 August  (Read 1675 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 04 August, 2019, 03:09:19 PM »

Again, I pass on this message about yet another popular London gathering:

As usual, the 96 Club Rendezvous will be held in the private gardens of Chesham Place, London SW1X 8HQ from 9am until lunch time.  Please do let me know if you intend to come along, with or without a car, as we need to have a idea of numbers to enable us to have enough bacon, sausages, tea & coffee for your breakfasts!

As you all know, you are free to come and go as you wish during the morning and you do not need to be a member of the Club to attend these most enjoyable happy gatherings of like-minded enthusiasts.  However, the earlier you arrived the more sure you are to be able to park your cars in the garden itself, but there is masses of parking just outside the gate, where you will certainly find some very special and possibly unusual cars parked too!

Please do make sure you come and register your attendance with me as soon as soon as your arrive at the Rendezvous.  I will be collecting a fiver from all of you to help towards the upkeep of the gardens,  caterings costs and the general administration.

With very best wishes to you all,

Suzi Grant-Fernyhough
01892 522 044
07977 141 007
suzi@96club.co.uk
« Last Edit: 04 August, 2019, 07:09:01 PM by ColinMarr » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd