Lancia Motor Club Forum Banner
19 March, 2024, 10:29:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Need to contact the Forum Administrator? e-mail forum.admin@lanciamc.co.uk, for Database Administrator e-mail database.admin@lanciamc.co.uk      -      Copy deadline for Viva Lancia is 12th of each month.      -      For Events e-mail events@lanciamc.co.uk      -      To Join the club go to http://www.lanciamc.co.uk/join.htm

Home   Help Search Calendar Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Belgravia Classic car Show - this Sunday 23 June  (Read 3678 times)
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« on: 20 June, 2019, 07:42:51 PM »

I am late in posting more information about this event. Last year it was amazing with some really interesting cars including Fulvia, Aurelia B20, Astura and Flaminia as well as other exotics. See:

https://96club.co.uk/events/belgravia-classic-car-show/

I am also told:

We have 300+ classics at Belgrave Square and space for you to park cars for sale outside the gardens - we have got the inner half of the road around  Belgrave Square closed off so we have room for hundreds more cars and we have our own road to drive cars around - demostarte, scare the public with some big aero-engined monsters etc.
Justin McArdle
Megaposter

Fulvia Berlina 2C

« Reply #1 on: 21 June, 2019, 06:55:50 AM »

Hi Colin
If we have not registered our classic car can we just show up and will there be somewhere to park?
Thanks (the ever tardy) Justin

Lancia 2000 HF Coupe
Fulvia Berlina 2C
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #2 on: 21 June, 2019, 09:24:06 AM »

It is probably too late to register, but last year there were lots of interesting cars parked around the square just outside of the gardens. I expect it will be the same this year. There are no parking restrictions on Sundays but double yellow lines still apply.

Colin
Justin McArdle
Megaposter

Fulvia Berlina 2C

« Reply #3 on: 21 June, 2019, 04:11:41 PM »

Thanks Colin. Hope to make it down there.

Lancia 2000 HF Coupe
Fulvia Berlina 2C
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #4 on: 21 June, 2019, 09:20:33 PM »

Thanks Colin. Hope to make it down there.
I shall be in the gardens, hope to see you all.
Brian
8227   Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
ColinMarr
Permanent resident

« Reply #5 on: 23 June, 2019, 05:22:20 PM »

I was pleased to drop in on the Belgravia bash today and see such an amazing range of historic cars in such a special setting of luxurious and normally private gardens in this over-the-top affluent part of London. Bigger and better than last year, I think. Lancia was well represented and I just happened to see dotted around under the trees two Fulvia Coupes, the Astura Special, a Flavia Vignale, a Flaminia Touring Convertible, a Gamma Coupe, a Delta Integrale and Brian Hilton’s Fulvia S1 Berlina. The dappled light was not good for photos, so here is just one of ‘FAY’ looking very subtle and understated in such extravagant surroundings.

Colin  

* IMG_1583.jpg (1052.78 KB, 1916x1389 - viewed 336 times.)
« Last Edit: 23 June, 2019, 05:24:20 PM by ColinMarr » Logged
fay66
Permanent resident

« Reply #6 on: 23 June, 2019, 06:43:50 PM »

I was pleased to drop in on the Belgravia bash today and see such an amazing range of historic cars in such a special setting of luxurious and normally private gardens in this over-the-top affluent part of London. Bigger and better than last year, I think. Lancia was well represented and I just happened to see dotted around under the trees two Fulvia Coupes, the Astura Special, a Flavia Vignale, a Flaminia Touring Convertible, a Gamma Coupe, a Delta Integrale and Brian Hilton’s Fulvia S1 Berlina. The dappled light was not good for photos, so here is just one of ‘FAY’ looking very subtle and understated in such extravagant surroundings.

Colin  

Thank you Colin,
Sorry I missed you, and I didn't spot the Gamma.
Great day and event, while the music was right up my street!
Congratulations to everyone involved.
Not used to London Traffic these days, so I was glad to clear it once I got to the M1.
Brian
8227  Cool

Own 1966 Fulvia 2C Berlina since 1997, back on road 11-1999.Known as "Fay"
2006 Renault Megane 1 5 Dci Sports Tourer
Dedra Technical Adviser
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Contact the Forum Administrator

LMC Forum copyright © 2007 - 2021 Lancia Motor Club Ltd